When Lonely Planet praised South Korea’s outdoor recreation scene for its yearly “Best in Travel” list late last year, it probably didn’t have human natural beauty in mind.But Gangwon Province, a region best known for mountains and beaches, said this week that it is considering a nudist resort as a way to prop up its tourism sector.
Former TEFL teacher in South Korea, moved back to the States to start graduate school. I love food, travel and I'm a little addicted to Kpop.
Stuff I like (all)
- Perfect Election Day
I’m settled in my favorite Coffeesmith next to an open floor-to-cieling window overlooking Cheonggyecheon with an iced...
- FIRST TRIMESTER REPORT 2014
1. SPICA, “You Don’t Love Me”. The logical conclusion of K-pop/Motown comparisons, though it comes off more like a...
Oh Sehun of EXO fame just sent me a friend request on Facebook. Let your heads explode, Koreaboos.
I always say things to myself like “No, you shouldn’t eat this entire bag of frozen microwaveable chicken tenders” as if that would stop me from...
- Me:oh thats cute*checks price tag*Me:no its not
- Two signs of springtime in Bomun-dong
The lanterns hanging above the street leading to Bomunsa
The topless ahjumma emerges from her roof-top...
- Anonymous said:do korean guys like arms? i have arms and i'm worried about whether or not they will find me attractive. i have legs too. is that a problem?
This is the best message I’ve ever been sent.
Itaewon happened last night, and now everything smells like cigarettes and kebabs.